Secure and manage mobile. Fast.
Thanks to EMM technology Maas360 can evaluate threats and maximize safety of corporate datas without impacting the convenience of users of smartphones and tablets.
Enterprise mobility that allows users to work effortlessly, collaborate often, and engage customers is the gold standard. But often, security takes a back seat to productivity. IBM MaaS360 Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) combines device, app and content management with strong security to simplify how you go mobile. You can monitor for threats and automate compliance to maximize security without compromising the user experience.
As a fully integrated cloud platform, has MaaS360 very quickly deployment.
IT administrator can with a few clicks start registration and immediately manage the life cycles of mobile devices – from registration through integration into the company network configuration and management, monitoring, security and support to analytics and reporting.
How to do it? Watch the tutorial video about MaaS360 platform.
MaaS360 Platform Enterprise Mobility Management includes:
- Mobile Device Management – MDM
- Mobile Application Management – MAM
- Mobile Content Management – MCM
IMB MassS360 Mobile Device Management – MDM
IBM MaaS360 MDM helps simplify mobile device management by providing visibility and control of smartphones and tablets in the enterprise. The software supports devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone.
MaaS360 MDM provides these features and benefits:
- Fast Enrollement of mobile devices to streamline setup and deployment.
- Integration with enterprise systems to use existing IT investments for mobile devices.
- Centralized management to provide full visibility and control of mobile devices in your network.
- Compliance and security to help you safeguard devices and data.
- Monitoring and reporting to track, diagnose and resolve device and user issues.
More about MDM IBM MaaS365 you can read here.
IMB MassS360 Mobile Application Management – MAM
IBM MaaS360 MAM helps simplify mobile application management. It provides an enterprise app catalog with built-in security and operational lifecycle management capabilities, allowing you to more securely manage apps across mobile devices. App catalogs for iOS and Android have been revamped in collaboration with Apple & Google designers, now offering a native OS experience to users. It’s now easier than ever to discover new, recommended and popular applications from a single repository.
MaaS360 MAM provides these features and benefits:
- Enterprise app catalog to help you streamline mobile app deployment
- Mobile application lifecycle management to help distribute, update, manage and protect public and enterprise mobile apps.
- Compliance and enforcement to help stop data leaks.
- App volume purchase program support to help manage and track bulk app licenses.
More about MAM IBM MaaS365 you can read here.
IMB MassS360 Mobile Content Management – MCM
IBM MaaS360 MCM provides content management and control in an encrypted container, allowing users to more securely access business document on their mobile devices. With MaaS360 MCM you can set security policies for documents and distribute to users, groups or devices. Document managed through this software can be version controlled, audited and cesured through data loss prevention (DLP) and other policy options.
MaaS360 MCM provides these features and benefits:
- Enterprise document catalog to provide a safer way for users to access and view documents on mobile devices.
- Document lifecycle management to support more consistent and streamlined workflows.
- Compliance and enforcement to protect documents and files and prevent date leakage.
More about MCM IBM MaaS365 you can read here.