Today we issued a Press Release:
System4u Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Digital Workspace.
System4u today announced that it has successfully achieved a Digital Workspace VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates, that System4u is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“VMware is pleased to recognize System4u for achieving a Digital Workspace competency Master Services Competency This achievement shows customers that partners like System4u are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” saidJenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value System4u as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
System4u was founded in 2004 and over time strongly focused on deploying and managing mobile devices and technologies. Thanks to our technological excellence and focus on customer services we have grown into the position of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) market leader in the Czech Republic and Slovakia but on the other hand we provide EMM services for several global enterprises as well.
We do also provide EMM services for several global enterprises with tens of thousands of devices.
Scope of Services
- Consultancy services, solution design and PoC
- 24/7/365 support
- Infrastructure management and monitoring
- Device lifecycle management
We are the CZ and SK member of The Global Enterprise Mobility Alliance (GEMA) – an international tech-company alliance providing managed mobility services. Having members in all major countries, GEMA offers global mobility services through in-country experts with local language and local insight. GEMA is also named as a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services.
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.